Children's House Schedule & Tuition - 2018/2019
We offer a morning-half; or full-day program, three and five days a week.
|Session Length||Days/Week||Week Days||Price/Month||Times|
|Full Day||3||T, W, Th||$452.00||8:30am - 2:30pm|
|Full Day||5||M-F||$567.00||8:30am - 2:30pm||Half Day||3||T, W, Th||$322.00||8:30am - 12:00pm|
|Half Day||5||M-F||$377.00||8:30am - 12:00pm|
At Cedar Tree, we support each child’s unique interests and give each young mind opportunities to explore in a nurturing and safe environment.
- Our three day schedules are best suited for children entering school for the first time. Our five day schedules are most appropriate for children showing readiness and stamina to attend a longer day of school.
- Tuition is due the first calendar day of each month. A late fee of $25.00 will be charged for payments received or post-dated after the 5th.
- Tuition is not discounted for school or family vacations, illnesses or holidays.
- By signing the tuition agreementyou are agreeing to pay monthly or annually until the annual tuition is paid in full, for the stated academic year.
- There is a transition fee of one month’s tuition for each student for all withdrawals.
- An unpaid tuition balance will prevent Cedar Tree from relinquishing academic files, re-enrolling or continuing services to your child.
- Cedar Tree Montessori does not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual identification or orientation.
- There is an annual, per student, non-refundable $75.00 Materials Fee.