Thank you for your interest in Cedar Tree Montessori.
Our application process is as follows:
- Please call or email us to schedule a time to visit our school. We welcome parent observations on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays in the morning. During this visit parents can view our classrooms and meet our teachers. Please plan for a 30 minute visit of the classroom. However, you are welcome to stay longer to get the information you need. The first visit may take up to an hour, however you’re welcome to stay as long as you like. We recommend that parents first observe the school without children. Prior to your visit we will send you information about Cedar Tree in addition to a student application for enrollment.
- When you have decided that you wish to submit an application for enrollment we ask that you please submit the following to us at:
Cedar Tree Montessori, 2114 Broadway, Bellingham, WA 98225.
- A copy of a recent progress report.
- A completed student application which includes a parent questionnaire.
- $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
All completed enrollment packets (application, questionnaire, fee and progress report) will be held until we do our internal re-enrollment process. When we know the number of openings we have in each classroom, we will fill these openings with our list of applicants. While no Montessori experience is required, we give preference to children with previous Montessori experience and balance our classes based on age, gender and each children’s unique needs. We screen applicants based on their ability to be successful in a Montessori environment.
After we have completed our internal re-enrollment, we will contact families who have submitted all of the above application materials to let them know their status. In the meantime, please contact us with any questions or to update your contact information.
Thank you again for taking your time to learn more about us.